Safety Standards & Procedures
Stricter Cleaning and Sanitation Standards
• The application of disinfectant to all dealership touch points. This includes vehicles, service centre and workshop, offices, payment terminals, phones, furniture and toilets.
• Disinfecting all vehicle touch points after we’ve collected your vehicle and before handing it back. This includes keys, outside door handles, driver’s inside door handle, steering wheel, indicator switch, wiper control switch, gear lever, handbrake, driver’s seat belt and buckle, window control switches and bonnet release cable.
• Keeping cleaning logs of all vehicles serviced and/or test driven.
• The use of approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) whilst working on your vehicle. This includes the wearing of gloves and fit steering wheel, gear lever and seat covers. All staff will be trained on the correct use of cleaners and PPE.
• After servicing your vehicle, we will also wash it, just like we normally would, and disinfect it afterwards.
We are digitally collecting contact details from all visitors to our dealership sites to ensure that we comply with contact tracing guidelines, including the storage of that information in a centralised contact register.
We are maintaining appropriate social distancing amongst our team members when they’re at work.
We have clearly documented & distributed policies and guidelines for staff to adhere to. These will outline hygiene and sanitation requirements for servicing and test drives.
Questions or Concerns?
Our experienced team can assist you with any step of your motoring journey.
We will work with you to create a finance package suited to your individual lifestyle.